.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Contest!

Hi everyone!
I'm going to be making the first TFEOB book into a real book. You'll be able to buy it if you want, and I'll have some changes made to it. This blog is like the TFEOB "rough draft".
But, I need a cover. And I suck at drawing covers, so...
...I'm holding a contest for someone to make the cover!
Basically, draw something and e-mail it to me at greatshotthewolf@hotmail.com, or link me to the picture in the comments below. The winner gets their cover featured on the TFEOB book, the losers get listed as contestants in the published book. 

To enter, comment below:
Name (The name you want in the book; please not your full real name!)
Drawing of (What the drawing is of the cover so I know who/what it is.)
Link (The link to the drawing; if you sent it to my e-mail put "e-mail".)

I'll announce the winner sometime, and put up the deadline for this later.
Here are the rules for the cover contest:

1. Do NOT be a sore loser if you lost, please.
2. Don't brag if you won the contest.
3. No inappropriate drawings for the cover.
4. Do NOT use ANY images off the web. MUST BE YOUR DRAWING.
5. Don't make the cover only feature YOUR character. It must fit the first TFEOB book!

This is only for the FIRST TFEOB book, not the second or the third.
Thanks for entering!


13 comments:

  1. O.O

    You're getting the first book published??

    That is so neat!!!!


    I will try and enter! But I'm kinda bad at drawing. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to buy the book yippee :D is exciteddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened in the first book? :c i forgot imma go back and read it again :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might...attempt...to draw one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it have to be... a digital or traditional drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your actually getting your book published? That's cool! I will make sure to get the book first! :D
    Great job ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I link you the drawing on deviant art?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Name: Leafy
    Drawing of: Ash's face and evil red eyes in the background with title
    Link: http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/ (Couldn't link it from my computer so I had to use the resizer :/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name: Mcingake
    Drawing of: a black background with a ball of blue fire. Reads "The Four Elements of Bending" and "Book One" in white, glowing letters.
    Link: I'll post it on dA.

    Does that sound okay?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting, getting your first book published... I kind of suck at drawing on a computer, so I'll just offer my congrats! *ahem* Congratulations for getting the blog/story published.

    Oh, just realized! Would you mind linking Wishing At The Stars for me? I'll link you back!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait. I acknowledge that this post was over two months ago. Guess I came a little late.
      Anyways, still, Congratulations!

      Delete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.