.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Chapter 67: Talking to Darner

After what seemed like moons, the Water Tribe finally finished introducing themselves. Why can't Waterstreak just wait for us to eventually find out their names? wondered Ash.
"I wonder when we'll run into a Firebender..." Flare thought aloud.
"Soon, soon," nodded Waterstreak.
"Hey, you haven't introduced us to Darner," commented Rusty, cocking his head.
"You're right," nodded Fan, "where's your deputy?"
"Oh, he's with our Healer, one of our young got injured," sighed Waterstreak. "Darner should be here soon-"
"You wanted to see me, leader?"
A male raccoon came into the room. Ash looked at Stone, whose face gave nothing away with what she was thinking, to the male raccoon.
"Oh boy," chuckled Rusty.
"Darner, these are the Benders Goldwing sent us," smiled Waterstreak, nodding to Ash and the others.
"It's good that Goldwing cares," nodded Darner, "greetings, as you may know, my name's Darner.
"Hello Darner," said Stone coolly, "we're glad to help the Water Tribe."
"We owe you for helping us," smiled Darner.
"Where are the Firebenders now?" asked Charlotte.
"Not sure," Waterstreak sighed, "could be anywhere."
"Excuse me," came a voice, "but I need a place to stay, can I say here?"
"Oh my gosh..." whispered Tiggerkat.

Author's Note:
Ooh, I can't wait to tell you guys who the voice is. C:< And Darner's a raccoon, we have us anotheh raccoon. :3

7 comments:

  1. Stone needs to act more romantic then that >O<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterrryyyyyy, *wiggles fingers*

    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who it is



    Conchitah/Sol/Eclipse the blind bender

    ReplyDelete
  4. And later Stone and Darner live happily ever after :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^. XD

      SpiritHowl/Skye/Owlsong and any other character I can think of, wait, Sapphire/Kusaidia

      Delete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.