.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Chapter 63: A Firebender's Story

Something kicked Ash in the side, waking him up. He turned up to see Slice had accidently kicked up; she was apparently backing up and didn't realize Ash was there.
"Oh, sorry!" Slice apologized. "I didn't mean to kick you."
"Nah, it's fine," Ash nodded. He stood up.
"I wonder if Ironfang was here," Dust growled with excitement.
"He wasn't," Airia said, "Bluefall told me we didn't have to worry about Ironfang yet."
"Good," Crystal sighed with relief.
"Ironfang is scare-EE." Flare added.
"By the way, does anyone at all know about Ironfang's past?" Rusty asked everyone.
No one responded.
"I... I do..." Slice said reluctantly.
"Can you tell us about it?" Eclipse turned to Slice.
"I-I don't really want to," Slice mumbled.
"C'mon, pleeeeaaasssee?" Dust begged.
"Yeah, we'll find out if he took the Reese Cups!" Tiggerkat added, sitting up.
Ash rolled his eyes.
"What're Reese Cups?" Crystal asked.
"Some sort of food Tiggerkat made up to try and fool us all," Rusty glared at Tiggerkat.
"They're not made up! Reese Cups are REAL!" snapped Tiggerkat.
"Um, anyway, let's get on with Ironfang's story," Charlotte shrugged.
"I honestly don't know much about it myself," Airia admitted.
"Okay," Slice sat down. "Iron... Ironfang wasn't born at the Fire Nation..."
Ash grew wide-eyed.
"So... Where was he born?" Light demanded.
"He..." Slice tried to say something, but words failed her.
"He was born at The Bending Tower!" Stone snapped. As soon as the words escaped Stone, she slapped her tail over her mouth.

Author's Note:
Sorry I haven't posted for a while! But I'll bet this makes up for it, huh? >:3 Also, you know The Great Migration? Spino let me  take over the story blog, please visit it, click here.

8 comments:

  1. Uh ohz,

    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not see that comeing at all

    -conchitah/Eclipse the blind bender

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Story IS-- AWESOME!!

    I cling on to every word--

    Also I have created a character on TGM so-- check it out!! consider my idea and if you don't like it-- DON'T USE IT

    Nightgale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for Eclipse and Nightgale to learn together


      -conchitah/Eclipse the blind bender

      Delete
  4. Wait - Stone is only one person's favorite character? COME ON PEOPLE TEAM STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x3 x3 x3

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREATSHOT I THINK I MIGHT BURST WITH HAVING TO KEEP THIS SECRET THAT I SAW ON THE "FUN STUFF" PAGE. GAWD CAN I PLEASEEE TELL IT? I MEAN, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL REVILE IT, HUH? PLLLLEEEEEEZ? eeeekk...oh maaann...

    ReplyDelete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.