.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Chapter 55: Discussion

"Well, should we go back for Ash?" Stone suggested.
"Are you kidding? Those Tribe animals could be dangerous," Creature warned.
"I know. Have you seen Flyingbird? And Leafclaw? They're as grumpy as Stone when she fails at hunting!" Rusty pointed out.
Stone growled at Rusty.
"S-Sorry," Rusty recoiled.
Stone gave the young wolf "the look".
"Creature's right, though," Airia agreed, "it could be dangerous."
"We need to do it for Ash, though," Charlotte put in, "how would you guys like it if you got captured, and your friends didn't come back for you?"
"The Water Tribe needs us, and something tells me that they desperately need our help now," Fan said.
"How about this," Dust suggested, "we go to the Water Tribe, complete our mission, and on the way back we get Ash."
After a while, the patrol started nodding.
"That's actually a good idea," Creature agreed.
"Yes," Slice nodded, "Ash is pretty strong, he'll probably last until we come back to get him."
"And besides, the Water Tribe probably needs our help more," Flare added.
"Then it's settled," Fan announced, "we get Ash on the way back."

"How long do I have to stay here?" Ash complained.
"Until the Tribe sets you free I guess," Nightgale shrugged.
"Why would they want to keep you here, anyways? I mean, you're not too useful to them..." Ash tried saying nicely.
"I don't know," Nightgale admitted, "maybe it's part of my punishment. Or, they just...um...I don't know..."
"I want to get out of here," Ash grumbled.
"So do I, but I don't know how I can," Nightgale sighed in frustration. "Maybe you should wait until you find out what this 'prophecy' is about, and then you can somehow escape."
"It's worth a try," Ash shrugged, "once I find out some information, I'll leave the Tribe..."

Author's Note:
I have no idea how Ash is going to escape, actually. XD I need ideas. :S

9 comments:

  1. Ash and Nightgale escape at nighttime? Then, maybe they meet Twister who sends them a message?

    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL 'the look'
    Wait-I know! Ash summons the nyan cats of awesomeness, and they break a way out by farting rainbows! Then, Ash uses his magical jellybeans by throwing them at everyone! Then they say nyaaannnn and float up to StarClan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an idea how about Slice and Crystal disagrees to what Flare's plan, and they suggested that they would make two groups: one will go to the Water tribe and the other will go to investigate about what really happened to Ash

    Eeveelord

    ReplyDelete
  4. SpiritHowl on an extremely slow computerJuly 2, 2012 at 6:57 PM

    I have an idea! It's ok if you don't use it, and I'm at a campground right now, so ya, anyhow, Skye, and ____ here about Ash being kept captive, and go off to find more info about the Water Tribe so they could make a deal with them, or,s they do a "favor" for the Water Tribe to get Ash out, or Skye switches places with Ash, Rusty, Dust, Charolette, Feather etc.

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a idea Eclipse thinks they should not go to the water tride first. Charlotte and Slice agree with Eclipse and they all go. They go into camp and the tride sirounds them. They make them prisoners but they had a plan. They climded out of the hole at night time and they asked star what the prosheny is and she helped them get out and they saw the group and cought up with them

    -conchitah/Eclipse the blind healer

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if Tiggerkat came bumbling in (whilst searching for clues on what happened to all the reese cups) and accidentally broke them out? Then the group escapes but she doesn't go with them because she is still sleuthing for her reese cups

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK OK OK OK OK OK OK!!!! So yeah... Liek this.... Ash eats something in ther... Than he turns one inch. So he escapes :P.... And than he says "Bye bye succer" To nightgale (LOL) And than he turns normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ash sees a rock with a magic spell on it reads it out loud and vavoom healed!

    ReplyDelete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.