.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Chapter 47: Say What?

"Seeing everything is okay now," Masang said, "I'll go back to Mt. Ice."
"You're not coming with us?" Charlotte sighed.
"No," Masang shook his head, "I'll see you guys on your journey back. Have a safe trip!"
"You too!" Dust called, as the blue rabbit hopped away towards the clouds.
Ash looked at Airia. He felt a strange feeling where his heart was. Like he did something good and someone complimented him for it.
What is this feeling? Ash asked himself. He was confused.
The patrol walked on, and Ash kept testing the feeling. He looked at Willow. No happy feeling. He then looked at Airia. The happy feeling came back.
"Now," Stone called, "we're halfway to the Water Tribe-"
"YES!" Rusty yowled triumphantly.
"Eh...As I was saying, we're halfway there. We need to walk through a forest, across a 'rickety' bridge, and we'll enter the Water Tribe. It's kind of cold there, but not as cold as Mt. Ice," Stone finished.
"Oh, great," Charlotte complained, "I don't want to be cold again!"
"You'll be fine Charlotte," Dust nodded, "your fur'll keep you warm."
As the patrol kept walking through the pasture, Ash kept thinking about the feeling he got every time he looked at Airia. Hatred? No, it couldn't be hatred, it was a good feeling.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but...maybe Dust knows. Ash turned to Dust, and, as usual, the feeling faded away.
"Hey, Dust," Ash whispered.
Dust turned to look at Ash. "Yes?"
"Erm...when I look at Airia, I get this weird feeling..." Ash began. He didn't quite know how to explain it.
Dust chuckled. "That? Oh, that just means you like Airia, nothing too bad."
Say what?!?! Ash thought in alarm.

Author's Note:
Like Perry4464 always says (hope I got the numbers in Perry's user right): "Dun, dun, dun...." Who's more evil? Ironfang, or me? >:D

9 comments:

  1. um are you partnering everyone? well i guess chralotte will be sad .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol XD I think you both are evil >:D

    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete
  3. He...LIKE-LIKES her?
    - Jenny7 issues with computer.
    P.S. An't it a little unfair to have your character like your other character?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Ash and Airia?! TOGATHER?! I thought Charlotte would be in love with Ash DX Poor Charlotte DUN DUN DUN... to be continued
    ~Ambspo (im back from the vacation =3)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D I hope my character doesn't get paired up. Maybe someone has a secret crush on Twister, but when she finds out, Twister says that they are just friends.



    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'M GONNA GET A CAMERA TO RECORD THEIR WEDDING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Takes out a camera*
      Now I'm on the same page as you, WolfJulia.

      Delete
  7. Oh... I feel bad for Ash...

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  8. WolfJulia was right!!!!!!! I actually feel sort of happy.

    ReplyDelete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.