.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Chapter 34: Story

The further the group went down the cloudy hill, the colder Ash got. He was shaking in his pelt. I feel like I'll never feel the heat again! Ash thought, his teeth chattering.
Slice looked cold, too. She was shuttering, walking beside Charlotte. Stone was keeping a close eye on the Firebender pup.
"Why are we helping a Firebender?" Rusty turned to Dust.
"I quit Firebending," Slice narrowed her eyes. "It's cruel and evil. I don't want to be evil. I want to be on the good side."
"If you're a Firebender," Fan said, "what do you know about the Firebenders' plans?"
Slice looked seriously at Fan. "I know little," she explained, "because I had just became an apprentice and then ran away from camp. You have no idea what I went through to get out."
"Tell us everything about Firebenders," Creature pleaded.
Slice hesitated, then nodded. "Okay. But it'll be a long story."
Ash perked his ears. He wanted to know a lot about Firebenders. He walked along with the group, waiting for Slice to begin.
"So. The Firebenders live in a deserted city. They pretty much own it. Next to it is a volcano. That's where they get their Bending powers. They can use the volcano to be Firebenders," Slice said.
"How can theye use fire if they are far away from the volcano?" Airia asked.
"Other fire," Slice explained. "From torches. Their leader can use fire out of thin air. That's a lot of power. He's the most powerful Bender in the land."
"I won't let him destory us!" Dust stood taller.
"Yeah, right," Rusty snorted. "You couldn't harm a fly."
"Try me!" Dust yowled. He leaped for Rusty, and they began tumbling together.
Stone jumped over to them and landed in between the pups, making them roll in seperate directions. "Let's not start that hill episode all over again," the raccoon said.
"Anyways," Slice continued, "the leader hasn't been harmed yet. He's been leader for moons. No one can even put a single bruise on him. He's a cruel leader."
"Is the leader who made the Firebenders evil?" Rusty asked, eyes wide with wonder.
"No," Slice shook her head. "The first Firebender's son became evil. That was centuries ago."
"I think I heard that story before," Light nodded.

Author's Note:
This will be continued, not to worry. Looks like Slice is a good source to find information. :3

6 comments:

  1. Great! I can't wait for the next chapter! (I say it a lot cause its true!)

    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....What will happen next I wonder?
    (No, seriously, I wanna know DX)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chapter! I will post a story idea adout Eclipse`s real family.

    -conchitah\Eclipse\moonfeather\Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I luv how you make Slice so important :3 Where's...what was his name...Spotty? Spots? Spot? Whoever the dalmatian was! Where is his point of view? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Slice is like an informant!

    ReplyDelete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.