.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter 20: Who's Going?

"The apprentices get to choose?" Spots gasped.
"Yes. Goldwing felt the apprentices never got to choose much, so he figured the apprentices could choose if they wanted to go or not," Kabu nodded.
"I want to go!" Rusty and Dust called out at the same time.
"Me too," Ash agreed.
"I'm going," Charlotte said quickly.
"I don't want to," Mistletoe sighed, "I don't like traveling."
"Come on, Mistletoe, please?" Charlotte begged.
"No, sorry," Mistletoe said shortly.
"I'm staying too," Spots agreed.
"I wanna go!" Susan, a black monkey nodded.
"And I do," called a new voice. It was Light; she was a golden female wolf.
"That's almost all the apprentices," Kabu smiled.
"The more, the merrier," Goldwing added. "Obviously, their mentors are going - Fan, Willow, Creature, Airia, and Stone."
Come on! A long journey with two grumpy Benders? Ash thought regretfully.
"I think Eclipse should go too," Feather spoke.
"Yes, we'll need a medicine bender," Fan agreed.
"Alright. Eclipse can go as well," Goldwing said.
Ash looked at Eclipse - she was sighing in frustration.
"You all will leave at dawn tomorrow," Goldwing continued, "rest and eat."

Author's Note:
I am terribly sorry not everyone could go - I tried to have as much apprentices as I could decide to go. Don't worry - I'll probably make chapters from Spots's point of view, so other characters can still be in the story.

7 comments:

  1. This chapter sounds like something intresting is going to happen! I really anxious to find out what.
    P.S Masang is helping out protect against the firebenders in the water nation.
    -greenmax1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOARAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry my charater never gets to go on fun adventurs and also if I was Eclipse I would say hoaray like I did before,Eclipse is not a kill-joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry that was me conchitah last post


    -conchitah\moonfeather\Eclipse\Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shoot I just saw that we were suppose to comment often or our characters will die.
    Hmm let me think...*Takes deep breath*
    hi mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet my character Willow gets to go,maybe she will even find out what firebenders killed he parents....

    pixiegirl86155

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... I was just featured on the story once and not GOING?! AAAAAAH -breaks computer and jumps down window on the sixth floor-

    ReplyDelete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.