.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Updates! *IMPORTANT!*

Hey y'all!
This is an IMPORTANT POST, so read on! c:
Before I begin I wanna say that there's a really important post on Misitu's Art Central, possibly more important than this (I dunno though, they're both story blog related... XD). Click here to see the post! Do it! And I shall give you a cookie. See, posts on MAC won't show up on your dashboards, so... :c
I also got a new story blog, so head on over to my profile to check it out. :)
So yeah. TFEOB updates!
First off, if your character has not come in, don't fret! I plan for the rest of the charries to come in later, because the animals are gonna be travelling across the land. In case you don't know why, I shall not tell. :3 
And if you happen to return to TFEOB and realized like: "*le gasp* ME CHARRIE IS DEAD! D8"
I will not let you make a new character, because if you look at the sign-ups page, there is an overload of characters. 
But, if you start commenting again, I'll have your character come in as a Peacebender every once and a while in animals' dreams and all. So no worries! ^3^
The MAIN update is...
...The second series.

So yeah.
I need to start developing characters, ideas and plots for the second TFEOB series, so if your character happens to be paired, you will have "partners" to come up with your characters' pups/kits/whatever. Comment the pups/kits/whatever of your characters below once you have both come up with some. c:
Sorry, but this list may contain spoilers of the couples. But they're not too big. :3
If I'm your partner, you can choose the pups/kits/whatever yourself, but if you're having trouble I can help out. In some cases, if it's really important, I'll add an extra offspring or edit around with them. But I'll let you know! :P
Here we go (if you don't comment in a while, I'll decide for you)!

RustyXCrystal:
Partners: GreatShot and Eeveelord
Offspring: Starlight and Sparky

EclipseXFirefly:
Partners: Conchitah and GreatShot
Offspring: Undecided

StoneXDarner:
Partners: Hamishcat and GreatShot
Offspring: Smokey, Daisy and Maya

AkumuXFlare: (it's not made yet, but will be soon :3)
Partners: Sirius and Eeveelord
Offspring: Sirius, Mirage and Wyki

StellaXMax:
Partners: Freyapaw and Ming
Offspring: Undecided

RaoulXNyla:
Partners: Ming and GreatShot
Offspring: Undecided

CometXMkia: (also not made yet, but will be soon)
Partners: GreatShot and Jenny7
Offspring: Undecided

I may post this a few times, because things may change, new couples may be added and all.
Once you comment your offspring, I'll update this post!
Because of this, the next chapter may be slightly delayed. Sorry! :c

10 comments:

  1. Well, since Raoul is mine and Nyla's is yours, maybe we could talk about pups over chat? c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stone and Darner's pups can be Smokey, Daisy, and Maya. I know, not very creative. xD Tell me if you want to change the names :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sirius u can choose :3
    @Greatshot I don't mind and my cousin loves it how u put in her OC
    For Rusty and Crystal:
    Female: Starlight (grey wolf like her mom :3)
    Male: Sparky (red wolf like his dad :P)
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohboi! I shall choose soon, Crystal :) This looks cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pups:
      Female: Sirius (silver-gray female with black streaks)
      Female #2: Mirage (pure white with brown paws)
      Male: Wyki (black with orange paws, muzzle and tail tip)

      Delete
  5. Lol too bad my charie is a apprentice! Can't wait for more chapters :3
    ~Leafy (ambspo)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice update!
    Would you mind changing the Pawsteps Icon to the Prairie Dogs icon? It's my new story blog ^^
    Same link, and basically the same story with Sorren, but it just needed some re-writing and tweeking.
    There are also sign-ups if your interested ^^

    ~Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH YAY MKIA.
    SORRY SLICE MIGUEL IS IN THE FIREBENDERS NOW SO NO PAIRING FOR YOU.
    Slice: 8c
    haha torturing my own character. ouo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also Idk 'bout the pups with the CometXMkia thing. maybewecantalkaboutitoverchatorsomething.

    ReplyDelete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.