.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chapter 75: Meeting Lightning

Ash watched Cloudsky fly away and he walked away, hoping to regain consciousness soon. He was quite hungry. I wonder if alive animals can hunt here, Ash thought, trudging through the undergrowth.
The bushes rustled. Ash whipped his head to them, his ears perked. Hope Ironfang's not back, he thought.
A male gray wolf stepped through the bushes. He smiled at Ash, and looked at him.
"Er... Hi?" Ash said.
"Hello!" the gray wolf smiled, walking over to Ash. "Still in the forest, I see, eh Ash?"
"Er... Yeah," said Ash catiously. He didn't know who this wolf was - for all Ash knew, it could be a Firebender.
"Heh, I was just at the Peacebenders' meeting. Good to see you, Ash. Your mother misses you," the gray wolf said, sitting down.
"M-My mother?" Ash echoed.
"Yes, your mother! I'm  your father. Please to meet you," a smile grew across the gray wolf's face, "my name is Lightning."
Ash beamed. "Father?"
Lightning smiled and nodded, "I'm not here just to see you, though! I've been ordered to give you a prophecy."
Ash was happy to see his father for the first time ever. "What's the prophecy?"
Lightning closed his eyes. "An autumn colored animal, the unexpected animal, mistaken for a weakling much rather than a hero, will rise."
Ash was rather confused, but before he could ask his father more, Lightning faded. And darkness engulfed Ash; he knew he was waking up.

Author's Note:
Who do you think the third is? Also, check out my new story blog, it's about cryptids! Click here!

9 comments:

  1. It's Rusty






    -conchitah/Eclipse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightning: ASH... I... AM YOUR FATHER...
    Ash: o3o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiggerkat¡!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡!!!!!!¡¡¡!!!!!!!! Lil totally! Sparkly lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I wonder if it's tiggerkat.. lol
    ~ambspo (Leafy, Swiftkill)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sits with popcorn and waits for next chapter*


    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm tiggerkat and his reese cups, yum

    powellland

    ReplyDelete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.