.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chapter 4: Mistletoe's Ceremony

"Then with the help of the Peacebenders, you may get your wish. Mistletoe, when I tap your head, the Peacebenders' powers will make you stronger, faster, and a better Bender."
Ash watched Mistletoe's ceremony, his paw still hurting. Feather sat on his left, and Crystal sat on his right.
Goldwing stepped forward and tapped Mistletoe's head. Ash waited for something to happen; he saw Mistletoe looking rather excited.
"Mistletoe, you are officially a full Airbender. Welcome, Mistletoe," Goldwing smiled.
"Yay, Mistletoe!" Charlotte shouted.
Ash, Rusty, Dust and Nightgale all howled in approval. Crystal and Flare smiled at Mistletoe to show their happiness for her.
"Good job Mistletoe!" Eclipse yelled, smiling.
"Yeah Mistletoe!" Twister howled.
That was followed by howls, barks, roars, and shouts of approval.
Mistletoe ran over to stand next to Spots, clearly enjoying everyone congratulating her.
Goldwing walked away into The Bending Tower. Kabu followed after him, and so did Airwing.
Ash smelled someone behind him. He turned around to see Airia.
"H-Hi," Ash greeted her.
"I'm proud of Mistletoe," Airia commented, sitting down, "it may not be long before Charlotte becomes a full Airbender as well."
Ash sighed, "I bet I would be becoming a full Waterbender now, if it weren't for my paw!"
"It takes a while before you become a full Bender," said Fan, who was coming up, "I know it took me ages."
"Well... I'd better head back up to the healers' den, Feather would want me there," Ash commented, and he trotted towards The Bending Tower.
On the way, Twister walked up. "Hey Ash! I could hear you saying you want to be a full Waterbender?"
"Well... Yeah," Ash shrugged.
Twister sighed, "I only became an apprentice recently, along with Akumu. We're the newest apprentices, in fact, and I can't wait till both of us become full Benders, too. Both of us are good friends."
Ash nodded, and he walked into The Bending Tower.

Author's Note:
I'll bet you can guess who Akumu belongs to! :P Congratulations, Mistletoe! :3

8 comments:

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.