.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Little Explanation

Hey y'all!
So in the battle with the Firebenders, I'm going to be killing off quite a few characters.
But that's because in the second series, The Bending Tower is going to be a bit...well, packed.
So if I kill off your character, it's not because you didn't comment (it could be though, if you haven't commented), or I hate you.
Basically, it'll be like your character came into the story, then they left the story.
Remember, the character you signed up for this is your first series character.
And if they do survive, it's possible that if I want to, they'll be killed off in the second series.
Please do not be mad about this, but it wouldn't be very realistic if the animals fought the most evil animals in the land and barely any of them died, would it?

~GREATSHOT/MISITU
(Signature unavailable)

7 comments:

  1. No, it wouldn't. .W.
    But if Akumu dies, you shall have ruined a great shipping with her and Flare. Therefore, I shall bring the wrath of chocolate chip cookies down on you >:D
    (you can kill her or Kirin though~ I've gotten a bit attatched to them over the past six months, but I will be able to let them go, although I shall be very sad.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need space on your character list you can kill tiggerpaka, he's a waste of space and time anyway!


    hahahahhahhahahahha!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...
    There's going to be another book? Will there be character sign-ups for that? (It's okay if there isn't)

    Akili/Skittles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hope you don't kill Twister or Nyx. Twister's my main character, and I love Nyx.
    I think we've talked about Vortex before >:D


    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Rusty's mate live and so is Akumu's mate

    ReplyDelete

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.