.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Chapter 13: Two New Apprentices

Shooken from the dream, Ash crawled out to the yard, his legs shaking from fear. He kept wondering what the dream could've possibly meant, or if the dream would happen again. I sure don't want it to, it still burns my pelt! Ash thought to himself.
As Ash entered the yard, someone bumped into him. He fell to the ground with a grunt, and got up, dazed.
A yellow-orange border collie rose to his paws. "Watch where you're walking," he shook his pelt, and walked away.
Ash rolled his eyed. Watch where you're running! When Ash turned around, he saw a female pangolin. "Hi!"
"Oh... Hi. Who are you?" Ash asked.
"My name's Dell! I'm the newest apprentice here, learning to Earthbend!" she stated proudly. "I saw there's a male pangolin here, too?"
"Er... Yeah, his name's Windows..." Ash said cautiously.
Dell perked up. "Oh yes, I just saw him. Well, I'll be seeing you!" she ran away.
Sighing, Ash left to take a walk.

Author's Note:
Sorry this is short, and that I haven't posted in a while! D8 Dell is my character, ALSO based off my computer... The yellow-orange border collie belongs to Ming, his name is Miguel! :D

8 comments:

If you do any mean comments, you can expect a "magician", to throw some fire into your home.